- Consulting (HRD)
- Education (training)
- ODA Project
(Official Development Assistance)
Consulting (HRD) BusinessCompetency modeling
The competency modeling systematically grasps the key action elements required for the accomplishment of the work performance, focusing on the organization's vision and strategy,
And to use the results in human resource management.
- Establishing a capacity building plan
- Determining competency, purpose, method and application group
- Expert Workshop
- Employee Interview / Questionnaire
- Data collection and analysis
- Data collection according to methodology
- Job characteristics, excellence and definition
- Deriving competency keywords
- Competency model development
- Design by competency, sub-elements and behavioral indicators
- Capacity verification and confirmation
- Capacity Feasibility Review
- final confirmation
- Fostering and managing core talents required by corporations, society and future society through competency modeling
Education Infomatization Project
SI (System Integration) service is a system for planning information systems It provides all services from development
to implementation and further operation. It has a structured SI business structure to provide business proposals,
performances, sales support and technical consulting that lead to customer success.
It is based on the basic procedure / methodology of informatization strategy to improve the problems derived from
analysis of information system for continuous growth of organization by establishing strategic plan for optimal
informatization. After analyzing the customer demands and business process to proceed project.
- infomation strategy planning
- Environmental Analysis / Status Analysis,Interviews, questionnaires,and benchmarking
- Design of the target model
- Establish an action plan
- Completion of project
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR) process
- Prioritization for BPR
- - Create business process map - Prioritization - Establish process ownership - BPR Team composition - Project launching
- Process Diagnostics
- - Define customer requirements - Current process definition and documentation - Process quantification
- Process Redesign
- - Benchmarking - Development of solution to solve gap - Procurement - Improvement plan development
- Process Placement
- - Improvement plan of execution process - Measurement results - Customer feedback on process performance - Re execution
Education (training) BusinessConsignment training
Dain Leaders Co., Ltd. has affluent educational business experiences and professional staffs to customize the
curriculum for each subject and contents for stable education business operation.
- consignment training process
- Demand Analysis
- - Survey of educational needs through consultation with customers - Character analysis of learners
- Course design
- - Course planning and design consultation - Customized curriculum design - Organize schedule and details
- Educational Operation
- - Selection of instructors and development of teaching materials - Check educational environment and educational items - Training and operation
- - Training Satisfaction Analysis - Preparation and submission of training operation report. - Post management consultation
ODA Project (Official Development Assistance)
Based on the reference model, the consulting organization is expected to diagnose the IT level of the host country and forecast future development based on the advanced model as the reference model. Successful consulting is carried out through constant corrections and enhancements.
- ODA-CONSULTING Process
- Project launching
- -Establish project implementation plan -Establish Benchmarking model
- Project Direction Analysis
- -Analysis of project environment and current situation -Gap Analysis
- Establish an improvement model
- -Direction of Improvement of Implementation Model -Demonstrating support needs
- Establish an action plan
- -Allocation of resources, implementation plan for improvement model
- Project Completion
- -Achievement of project purpose -Supplement
We build systematic analysis / design and system according to development methodology based on accumulated
technology through successful execution of project.
- sistem Process
- Local Basic Survey
- -Expert input -As-Is-System Analysis -To-Be-System Analysis -Detailed requirements analysis -Project launching
- Analysis / Design
- -S/W Expert / Operational Expert Analysis in detail -Deriving system design (draft) -Establish management / operation model
- Development / Implementation
- -System development -Data transfer -Equipment / infrastructure connection
- -Unit system test -Integrated system testing -Data escalation verification -Failure response test -Establishment of education and training plan -Technology transfer, operation training
- Operation / Inspection
- -Final conversion of data -stabilization support -System operation -Inspection -Maintenance support system
Prior to the project, we analyzed the requirements of the host country and conducted a survey on domestic and foreign market to provide system operation We support optimum equipment.
- equipment infomation
- Establishment of system considering local suitability and stability / openness of source country and host country agency
- equipment domestic
- domestic performance
- Place an order,Wear-housing equipment at inspection center (self inspection),KOICA wear-housing,Inspection
- Specification of local equipments,Preliminary Price Survey,Bid announcement,Proposal review, Price negotiation, Contract, Installation and inspection, Maintenance
The invitation training will select the direction of the curriculum and emphasized education to enhance the interest and understanding of the project for people of the host country and the key members of the host country.
- Between Korea and Host country expert of Knowledge network
- Advanced operation policy, regulation and know-how transfer
- Visit relevant organizations, meeting and enterprise
- Raise interest and understanding of the heading project of the key members of host country
- Smooth project implementation through human network configurationbetween Korea and host country
- Invitation training component
- Orientation:Korean culture guide and overseas life
- Theoretical training:Conducting theoretical training for practical adaptation
- Practical training:Apply knowledge acquired through theoretical training to the field
- Field trip:Experience directly with the advanced system through visits to related organizations and facilities
- Training operation and management
- Trainee management
- Course management
- Instructor management
- Life management
- Change management
- Quality Management
- Output management
- field trip
Performance - Vietnam
- Project name : PMC contract for Hanoi Open University improvement project in Vietnam
- We are providing e-learning service of Hanoi Open University in Vietnam with the advanced operation experience of Korea and the latest infrastructure to secure the base of education opportunities to various levels and regions in Vietnam through upgrading the quality of education service.
Performance - Nepal
- Project name : Nepal Information Disaster Recovery Center Establishment Project
- This project aims at achieving realistic educational objectives in accordance with the local circumstances in the construction of Nepal Information Disaster Recovery Center and voluntarily motivating participation in education through objective management and cases of advanced operation and analysis of gap with Nepal, It aims to create an atmosphere for building and revitalizing e-government in the host country organization through the recognition of operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Performance - East Timor
- Project name : PMC contract for rebuilding technical high school in Vecora, Timor-Leste
- This project is to support the national economic development through the training of technical manpower in Timor-Leste by presenting Vecora Technology High School as the East Timor education role model and by nurturing a visionary expert who foster technical manpower and leadership through it, The aim is to nurture high quality technical personnel who contribute to national development.
Performance - Uzbekistan
- Project name : Establishment and Dissemination of Integrated Educational Information System for Tashkent University of Information Technologies in Uzbekistan
- To improve the ICT competency of students and teachers and the quality of educational service in TUIT via Education portal, School Information System (SIS), Learning Management System (LMS), E-learning, Expert Dispatch, Master Plan, Capacity Building.
Blockchain is a technology of distributing and storing data of all users participating in the network by the data distributed processing.
The Many have data and it called as 'public transaction books' or 'distributed transaction books'. Data can not be hacked or forged because they are stored in many places.
Unlike a public block chain that anyone can participate, the private block chain allows only authorized parties to view and store data
Block chaining is a decentralization method rather than a centralized data management. It can solve security maintenance cost, hacking and data manipulation problems which are problems of existing data management and can be used in various fields.
Qualifications, degrees are proven by Data processing techniques (Blockchain) can be used by creating personal portfolio, and support continuous career development and management mission/employment/start-up and turn over.
All data is stored in NoSQL DB using distributed storage techniques, administrators are aware of the storage and events of all nodes and their values are encrypted with a hash to ensure a secure and secure structure.